The Kegco Jockey Box is ideal for outdoor parties, camping or tailgating. The jockey box allows you to dispense cold beer without having to keep the kegs themselves cool. Beer is pumped into the jockey box and through a stainless steel coil that is submerged in ice water. As it travels through the coils, it is cooled down and comes out nice and cold on the other side. Designed for dispensing two kegs, the jockey box includes chrome-plated brass faucets with brass levers, black plastic faucet knobs, stainless steel shank, and ice box coupler assemblies, and two 3/8″ O.D. 120′ Stainless Steel Coils. This double faucet Jockey Box uses a 54-quart family chest cooler with foam insulation for superior cold retention, and reinforced swing-up handles with a tie-down loop feature for securing it in place. The cooler has external dimensions of 16.5″ H x 25″ W x 19″ D. A stainless coil is far superior for cooling than the “cold plate” style jockey box.
- DUAL FAUCET BEER DISPENSING: Designed to dispense two kegs, this double faucet jockey box comes complete with two chrome-plated faucets with brass levers, two black plastic faucet knobs, stainless steel shank, and ice box coupler assemblies, and two 3/8″ O.D. 120′ stainless steel coils. It is easy to use, easy to transport and allows you to dispense cold draft beer without requiring you to keep the kegs themselves cool, making it ideal for outdoor parties, camping, and tailgating.
- DIRECT DRAW KIT NOT INCLUDED: This jockey box DOES NOT come with a direct draw kit. If you do not already own the draft dispense components, you will need to purchase them separately before you can dispense a beer keg using the jockey box. You will need two keg couplers that are compatible with the keg types that you want to dispense, a CO2 tank and a two product CO2 regulator, and air line and jumper line assemblies.
- STAINLESS STEEL COOLING COILS: This jockey box uses two 3/8″ O.D. 120′ stainless steel coils to cool your beer. The beer is pumped into the jockey box and through the coils, which are submerged in ice water. As the beer travels through the coils, it is cooled down and comes out nice and cold on the other side. Jockey boxes that use stainless steel coils are far superior for dispensing cold beer than “cold plate” style jockey boxes.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION WITH CONVENIENT FEATURES: This dual faucet jockey box has been constructed using a durable 54-quart family chest cooler in an attractive red color. It utilizes foam insulation to ensure superior cold retention that you can count on. For added convenience, it features reinforced swing-up handles with a tie-down loop feature for securing into place.
- EXTERNAL COOLER DIMENSIONS: The external dimensions of the jockey box cooler are 16.5″ H x 25″ W x 19″ D.