This Kegco Jockey Box makes it easy to enjoy cold beer straight from the keg at your next outdoor party, tailgate, or camping trip – without needing to keep the kegs themselves cold! Your beer is pumped into the jockey box and through a stainless steel coil that has been submerged in ice water, cooling down your beer as it passes through the coils. These stainless steel coils make this jockey box far superior for cooling than “cold plate” style jockey boxes. This double faucet jockey box features two 3/8″ O.D. 120′ stainless steel coils, allowing you to dispense from up to two kegs at the same time. It also comes with two chrome-plated brass faucets with brass levers, two black plastic faucet knobs, stainless steel shanks, and ice box coupler assemblies. The faucets are mounted in the center of the cooler, making it easy to install a drip tray beneath them to minimize the mess caused by drips and spills. A direct draw kit is NOT included, so you will need to purchase keg couplers, a CO2 tank, a regulator, and air line and jumper line assemblies separately if you do not already have them. This jockey box is made from a durable 52-quart chest cooler with Ultratherm foam insulation, which provides superior cold retention. The cooler measures 14.38″ H x 25.38″ W x 14.38″ D, and features reinforced swing-up handles with a tie-down loop feature.
- DUAL FAUCET BEER DISPENSING: Designed to dispense beer from up to two kegs at a time, this jockey box comes with two chrome-plated brass faucets with brass levers, two black plastic faucet knobs, stainless steel shanks, and ice box coupler assemblies. The faucets are mounted in the center of the cooler to allow you to easily install a drip tray beneath them. The portable and easy-to-use design makes this jockey box perfect for dispensing ice cold beer at an outdoor party or tailgate.
- DIRECT DRAW KIT NOT INCLUDED: This jockey box DOES NOT come with a direct draw kit. If you do not already own the necessary draft beer components, you will need to purchase them before you can begin using this jockey box to dispense kegs of beer. You will need two keg couplers that are compatible with the type of kegs that you will be dispensing, a CO2 cylinder with a two product CO2 regulator, and air line and jumper line assemblies.
- STAINLESS STEEL COOLING COILS: This jockey box utilizes two 3/8″ O.D. 120′ stainless steel coils to cool down your draft beer. The beer is pumped into the jockey box from the keg and passes through the stainless steel coils that have been submerged in ice water. The beer is cooled down as it passes through the coils and comes out ice cold on the other side. Jockey boxes that use stainless steel coils deliver far superior cooling than jockey boxes that use cold plates.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION WITH CONVENIENT FEATURES: This double faucet jockey box is made from a 54-quart family chest cooler with durable construction and an attractive red color. It uses foam insulation to ensure reliable cold retention for glass after glass of frosty cold draft beer. The jockey box chest cooler also has reinforced swing-up handles with a convenient tie-down loop feature.
- EXTERNAL COOLER DIMENSIONS: The external dimensions of the jockey box chest cooler are 16.5″ H x 25″ W x 19″ D.