Introducing the Kegco HK38SSC-2 Digital Commercial Outdoor Kegerator. It is the most versatile dual faucet beer dispenser on the market for any commercial keg dispensing application. Designed with a front-venting cabinet for built-in or freestanding installation and an all stainless steel exterior that can withstand the elements in outdoor use, this keg cooler includes an exclusive draft dispense system with everything you’ll need to tap up to two kegs at the same time. Thanks to the wide 23-59 degree F temperature range, you’ll have the freedom to dispense kegs of beer, coffee, kombucha, and even wine. At 3200 therms, it utilizes the most powerful compressor in its class to deliver unbeatable cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown in busy commercial environments. Kegco is the only draft dispense brand on the market to offer this X-CLUSIVE Commercial Direct Draw Kit, which has been included with the HK38SSC-2 to ensure that you have all of the high-quality commercial grade parts you’ll need from the very start! The exclusive commercial-grade dispense kit features a dual faucet polished stainless steel draft tower with an extra tall 14.5″ height, making it easy to fill normally hard-to-fit growlers and tall pint glasses. The tower comes with two stainless steel Perlick 630SS faucets with a revolutionary design that will not stick, making them the most sanitary and reliable faucets on the market. When combined with the stainless steel probes on the keg couplers, these faucets ensure that your beer will only touch 100% stainless steel metal components from the keg to your glass. To make it easy to see when the corrosion-resistant, electric red epoxy-coated CO2 tank needs to be refilled, this kit also includes a two product commercial grade regulator with two gauges that measure both PSI and the volume of CO2 remaining in the tank.
- BUILT-IN OR FREESTANDING USE: Features a durable stainless steel exterior that allows it to be built-in undercounter to provide a seamless look in outdoor commercial applications. A stainless steel guardrail and casters are provided for applications where mobility is more beneficial. The attractive stainless steel door includes a lock to keep the contents secure, and both a towel bar and a curved handle are included for easy customization.
- INCLUDES EXCLUSIVE 2-TAP COMMERCIAL DIRECT DRAW KIT: Kegco’s X-CLUSIVE Two Tap Commercial Direct Draw Kit comes complete with an empty 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank with electric red epoxy finish, a two product Kegco YH-762-2 commercial-grade double gauge CO2 regulator, two ergonomic Kegco KTS97D-W “D” system lever handle keg couplers, a 3″ diameter polished stainless steel draft tower with two stainless Perlick 630SS faucets for 100% stainless contact, and a 16″ x 10″ stainless steel drip tray.
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: At 3200 therms, it has the most powerful compressor in its class, providing unprecedented cooling for fast recovery and temperature pull-down. Forced air refrigeration ensures that cold air is evenly distributed throughout the cabinet, so there are no hot spots. Cold air is directed into the beer tower, ensuring that the lines are cold all the way up to the faucet, so there’s less foam between pours.
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE DISPLAY: Easily adjust and view the set temperature, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the interior light on and off with the push of a button. The controls can be accessed effortlessly at the front of the cabinet, out of the way of the dispensing system. Temperature can be set between 23 and 59 degrees Fahrenheit, so it’s cold enough for cold beer, coffee, kombucha, and even wine.
- LARGE STAINLESS STEEL INTERIOR: This kegerator measures 34-1/8″ H x 24″ W x 25″ D and features a beautiful stainless steel interior that is more durable and easy-to-clean than the plastic liner found in many competing models. Enough floor space is provided to house a full-size keg, two-quarter slim kegs, or up to three 5 gallon kegs, and two adjustable wire shelves are included to allow you to covert the beer dispenser into a refrigerator when you are in need of extra cold storage.