Kegco is proud to introduce the HK38SSC-1 Digital Commercial Outdoor Kegerator, a versatile single faucet kegerator that makes it easier than ever to dispense delicious kegged beverages in busy outdoor commercial applications. It features a front-venting cabinet for built-in or freestanding installation, a complete draft dispense system packed with high-quality commercial grade parts, and an all stainless steel exterior that makes it durable enough for outdoor use. At 3200 therms, it boasts the most powerful compressor in its class, providing unbeatable cooling for fast recovery and temperature pull-down. The wide 23-59 F temperature range even gives you the freedom to dispense beer, coffee, kombucha, or wine straight from the keg. The HK38SSC-1 comes complete with Kegco’s X-CLUSIVE Commercial Direct Draw Kit, the only draft dispense kit of its kind on the market. Every commercial-grade component in this kit has been carefully selected to ensure high-performance and long-lasting durability at a great value price. The polished stainless steel draft tower features an extra tall 14.5″ height that is perfect for filling hard-to-fit growlers and tall pint glasses. It comes with a stainless steel Perlick 630SS faucet with a revolutionary design that will not stick, making it the most sanitary and reliable faucet on the market. Combined with the stainless steel probe on the keg coupler, this faucet ensures that your beer will only touch 100% stainless steel metal components for superior taste and sanitation. For added convenience, this kit also includes a commercial grade regulator with two gauges that measure both PSI and CO2 volume, so its easy to check when the corrosion-resistant, electric red epoxy-coated CO2 tank needs to be refilled. The high-quality commercial-grade components in this exclusive dispense kit will give you the peace of mind of knowing that you are serving your customers the freshest tasting beer possible.
- BUILT-IN OR FREESTANDING USE: Features a durable stainless steel exterior that allows it to be built-in undercounter to provide a seamless look in outdoor commercial applications. A stainless steel guardrail and casters are provided for applications where mobility is more beneficial. The attractive stainless steel door includes a lock to keep the contents secure, and both a towel bar and a curved handle are included for easy customization.
- INCLUDES EXCLUSIVE COMMERCIAL DIRECT DRAW KIT: Kegco’s X-CLUSIVE Commercial Direct Draw Kit comes complete with an empty 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank with electric red epoxy finish, a Kegco YH-762 commercial-grade double gauge CO2 regulator, an ergonomic Kegco KTS97D-W “D” system lever handle keg coupler, a 3″ diameter polished stainless steel draft tower with a stainless Perlick 630SS faucet for 100% stainless contact, and a 16″ x 10″ stainless steel drip tray.
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: At 3200 therms, it has the most powerful compressor in its class, providing unprecedented cooling for fast recovery and temperature pull-down. Forced air refrigeration ensures that cold air is evenly distributed throughout the cabinet, so there are no hot spots. Cold air is directed into the beer tower, ensuring that the lines are cold all the way up to the faucet, so there’s less foam between pours.
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE DISPLAY: Easily adjust and view the set temperature, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the interior light on and off with the push of a button. The controls can be accessed effortlessly at the front of the cabinet, out of the way of the dispensing system. Temperature can be set between 23 and 59 degrees Fahrenheit, so it’s cold enough for cold beer, coffee, kombucha, and even wine.
- LARGE STAINLESS STEEL INTERIOR: This kegerator measures 34-1/8″ H x 24″ W x 25″ D and features a beautiful stainless steel interior that is more durable and easy-to-clean than the plastic liner found in many competing models. Enough floor space is provided to house a full-size keg, two-quarter slim kegs, or up to three 5 gallon kegs, and two adjustable wire shelves are included to allow you to covert the beer dispenser into a refrigerator when you are in need of extra cold storage.