Serve your customers delicious draft beer, coffee, kombucha, or wine with style and ease using Kegco’s HK38BSC-3 Commercial Undercounter Kegerator! At 3200 therms, this ETL-listed keg dispenser has the most powerful compressor in its class, providing unparalleled cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown in busy commercial environments like bars, restaurants, and tasting rooms. The wide 23-59 degree F temperature range gives you the freedom to dispense a variety of delicious kegged beverages and is easily monitored and adjusted using an intuitive digital display. Designed for both built-in and freestanding use, this versatile beer cooler includes a complete direct draw kit with all of the commercial-grade dispense components you need to dispense from up to three kegs at the same time.
This kit contains a triple faucet polished stainless steel tower with an extra tall 14.5″ height that allows for convenient filling of growlers and tall pint glasses. The tower comes with three stainless steel Perlick 630SS faucets with an innovative design that will not stick, making them the most sanitary and reliable faucets on the market. When combined with the stainless steel probes on the keg couplers, these faucets ensure that your beer will only touch 100% stainless steel metal components for the ultimate in sanitation. The X-CLUSIVE kit also includes a commercial grade dual gauge regulator that measures both PSI and the volume of CO2 remaining in the corrosion-resistant, electric red epoxy-coated CO2 tank, making it easy to know when it needs to be refilled. Every draft beer component in this exclusive kit has been thoughtfully selected for its convenience and reliability, so you can enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that you will be serving your customers delicious kegged beverages with the HK38BSC-3 for years to come.
- BUILT-IN OR FREESTANDING USE: Features a front-venting design that allows you to build this triple faucet commercial kegerator into cabinetry for a seamless look that is easy to maintain and provides more floor space. A stainless steel guardrail and casters are provided for applications where mobility is more beneficial. The attractive stainless steel door includes a lock to keep the contents secure, and both a towel bar and a curved handle are included for easy customization.
- INCLUDES EXCLUSIVE 3-TAP COMMERCIAL DIRECT DRAW KIT: Kegco’s X-CLUSIVE Commercial Direct Draw Kit comes complete with an empty 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 tank with electric red epoxy finish, a Kegco YH-762 commercial-grade double gauge CO2 regulator, three ergonomic Kegco KTS97D-W “D” system lever handle keg couplers, a 3″ diameter polished stainless steel draft tower with three stainless Perlick 630SS faucets for 100% stainless contact, and a 16″ x 10″ stainless steel drip tray.
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: At 3200 therms, it has the most powerful compressor in its class, providing unprecedented cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown. Forced air refrigeration ensures that cold air is evenly distributed throughout the cabinet, so there are no hot spots. Cold air is directed into the beer tower, ensuring that the lines are cold all the way up to the faucet, so there’s less foam between pours.
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE DISPLAY: Easily adjust and view the set temperature, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the interior light on and off with the push of a button. The controls can be accessed effortlessly at the front of the cabinet, out of the way of the dispensing system. Temperature can be set between 23 and 59 degrees Fahrenheit, so it’s cold enough for cold beer, coffee, kombucha, and even wine.
- LARGE STAINLESS STEEL INTERIOR: This kegerator measures 34-1/8″ H x 24″ W x 25″ D and features a beautiful stainless steel interior that is more durable and easy-to-clean than the plastic liner found in many competing models. Enough floor space is provided to house a full-size keg, two-quarter slim kegs, or up to three 5 gallon kegs, and two adjustable wire shelves are included to allow you to covert the beer dispenser into a refrigerator when you are in need of extra cold storage.