The ETL listed Kegco HK38BSC-2 Double Faucet Commercial Undercounter Kegerator is packed with powerful and convenient performance features that make it easier than ever to simultaneously dispense up to two kegs of beer, coffee, kombucha, or wine in your busy bar, restaurant, or tasting room. It has a wide 23-59 F temperature range that can be quickly monitored and adjusted using an intuitive digital display, allowing you to dispense many different kegged beverages with ease. At 3200 therms, it features the most powerful compressor in its class, providing unrivaled cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown in hectic commercial environments. The HK38BSC-2 has a front-venting cabinet that makes it suitable for both built-in and freestanding use and comes complete with a high-quality direct draw kit with all of the commercial-grade components necessary to tap up to two kegs. The X-CLUSIVE Commercial Direct Draw Kit has a dual faucet polished stainless steel beer tower with an extra tall 14.5″ height that makes it perfect for filling growlers and tall pint glasses. The tower includes two stainless steel Perlick 630SS faucets that have an innovative design that will not stick, making them the most sanitary and reliable faucets on the market. In combination with the stainless steel probes on the keg couplers, these faucets ensure that your beer will only touch 100% stainless steel metal components all the way to your glass. Kegco has also included a two-product commercial grade dual gauge regulator with this kit, taking the guesswork out of knowing when to refill the corrosion-resistant, electric red epoxy-coated CO2 tank. Each of these high-quality commercial-grade components are thoughtfully chosen for its convenience and reliability, so you’ll be dispensing delicious kegged beverages for years to come.
- BUILT-IN OR FREESTANDING USE: Features a front-venting design that allows you to build this dual faucet commercial kegerator into cabinetry for a seamless look that is easy to maintain and provides more floor space. A stainless steel guardrail, and casters, are provided for applications where mobility is more beneficial. The attractive stainless steel door includes a lock to keep the contents secure, and both a towel bar and a curved handle are included for easy customization.
- INCLUDES EXCLUSIVE 2-TAP COMMERCIAL DIRECT DRAW KIT: Kegco’s X-CLUSIVE Commercial Direct Draw Kit comes complete with an empty 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank with electric red epoxy finish, a Kegco YH-762 commercial-grade double gauge CO2 regulator, an ergonomic Kegco KTS97D-W “D” system lever handle keg coupler, a 3″ diameter polished stainless steel draft tower with a stainless Perlick 630SS faucet for 100% stainless contact, and a 16″ x 10″ stainless steel drip tray.
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: At 3200 therms, it has the most powerful compressor in its class, providing unprecedented cooling for fast recovery and temperature pull-down. Forced air refrigeration ensures that cold air is evenly distributed throughout the cabinet, so there are no hot spots. Cold air is directed into the beer tower, ensuring that the lines are cold all the way up to the faucet, so there’s less foam between pours.
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE DISPLAY: Easily adjust and view the set temperature, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the interior light on and off with the push of a button. The controls can be accessed effortlessly at the front of the cabinet, out of the way of the dispensing system. Temperature can be set between 23 and 59 degrees Fahrenheit, so it’s cold enough for cold beer, coffee, kombucha, and even wine.
- LARGE STAINLESS STEEL INTERIOR: This kegerator measures 34-1/8″ H x 24″ W x 25″ D and features a beautiful stainless steel interior that is more durable and easy-to-clean than the plastic liner found in many competing models. Enough floor space is provided to house a full-size keg, two-quarter slim kegs, or up to three 5 gallon kegs, and two adjustable wire shelves are included to allow you to covert the beer dispenser into a refrigerator when you are in need of extra cold storage.