Kegco’s HK38BSC-1 Commercial Undercounter Kegerator is ETL listed and packed full of powerful and convenient performance features that make it the best single faucet keg dispenser on the market for your busy bar, restaurant, or tasting room! It has a versatile design, easy-to-use digital controls, and a complete draft dispense system full of high-quality commercial-grade components that allow you to serve your customer’s delicious kegged beverages with ease. The wide 23-59 F temperature range gives you the freedom to dispense cold beer, coffee, kombucha, and even wine. At 3200 therms, this keg cooler has the most powerful compressor in its class, delivering superior cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown in hectic commercial environments. Kegco has included an exclusive commercial draft beer dispense system with the HK38BSC-1 to ensure that you have all of the very best dispensing equipment available to get the job done. This kit features a polished stainless steel beer tower with an extra tall 14.5″ height that makes it perfect for normally hard-to-fill growlers and tall pint glasses. The tower comes with a stainless steel Perlick 630SS faucet with an innovative design that will not stick, making it the most sanitary and reliable faucet on the market. In combination with the keg coupler’s stainless steel probe, this faucet allows your beer to only touch 100% stainless steel metal components. Kegco has also included a commercial grade double gauge regulator that measures both PSI and the volume of CO2 left in the corrosion-resistant, electric red epoxy-coated CO2 tank, making it easy to know when it needs to be refilled. The premium commercial-grade components in this exclusive direct draw kit ensure that you have all the tools you need to serve your customer’s fresh tasting draft beer.
- BUILT-IN OR FREESTANDING USE: Features a front-venting design that allows you to build this commercial kegerator into cabinetry for a seamless look that is easy to maintain and provides more floor space. A stainless steel guardrail and casters are provided for applications where mobility is more beneficial. The attractive stainless steel door includes a lock to keep the contents secure, and both a towel bar and a curved handle are included for easy customization.
- INCLUDES EXCLUSIVE COMMERCIAL DIRECT DRAW KIT: Kegco’s X-CLUSIVE Commercial Direct Draw Kit comes complete with an empty 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank with electric red epoxy finish, a Kegco YH-762 commercial-grade double gauge CO2 regulator, an ergonomic Kegco KTS97D-W “D” system lever handle keg coupler, a 3″ diameter polished stainless steel draft tower with a stainless Perlick 630SS faucet for 100% stainless contact, and a 16″ x 10″ stainless steel drip tray.
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: At 3200 therms, it has the most powerful compressor in its class, providing unprecedented cooling for fast recovery and temperature pull-down. Forced air refrigeration ensures that cold air is evenly distributed throughout the cabinet so there are no hot spots. Cold air is directed into the beer tower, ensuring that the lines are cold all the way up to the faucet so there’s less foam between pours.
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE DISPLAY: Easily adjust and view the set temperature, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the interior light on and off with the push of a button. The controls can be accessed effortlessly at the front of the cabinet, out of the way of the dispensing system. Temperature can be set between 23 and 59 degrees Fahrenheit, so it’s cold enough for cold beer, coffee, kombucha, and even wine.
- LARGE STAINLESS STEEL INTERIOR: This kegerator measures 34-1/8″ H x 24″ W x 25″ D and features a beautiful stainless steel interior that is more durable and easy-to-clean than the plastic liner found in many competing models. Enough floor space is provided to house a full-size keg, two-quarter slim kegs, or up to three 5 gallon kegs, and two adjustable wire shelves are included to allow you to covert the beer dispenser into a refrigerator when you are in need of extra cold storage.