This heavy-duty kegerator comes with everything you need to dispense four home brew ball lock kegs. The HBK1XB-4 includes a dispensing system with a brushed stainless steel T-style four faucet draft tower, four sets of ball lock keg couplers, a premium dual gauge regulator with a 4-way air distributor, a glossy red 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank, and all the fittings necessary to tie everything together! The black kegerator cabinet features 4″ locking casters for mobility, a shock reducing rubber floor mat, a stainless steel top with a built-in drip tray, fan forced cooling with a blower that directs cool air into the tower and a knockout that allows you to mount the CO2 tank outside the unit. A 1/7 hp compressor and foamed in place polyurethane insulation cool your kegs and keep them cold until the last drop.
- INCLUDES COMPLETE KEG TAPPING KIT: This four faucet home brew kegerator includes a draft dispense kit with a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank, CO2 regulator with 4-way air distributor, five air line assemblies with worm drive clamps, four complete sets of ball lock home brew keg taps, and a four faucet draft beer tower with beer lines – everything you need to begin dispensing your home brewed beer straight from the keg! You’ll just need to fill the CO2 tank and add the kegs of beer.
- $66 WORTH OF UPGRADES PROVIDED AT NO ADDITIONAL COST: Not only does this kegerator come with a complete draft dispense kit, but we’ve also upgraded the key components to their premium versions at no additional cost. These upgraded parts include a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank with corrosion-resistant red finish, a premium double gauge CO2 regulator with 4-way air distributor and a T-style brushed stainless steel four faucet draft beer tower for a total value of $66!
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: Heavy-duty insulation, a 1/7 hp compressor, and fan-forced cooling help deliver powerful cooling that you can count on. A blower hose directs cool air into the draft tower to keep the beer lines cooled all the way up to the back of the faucets. Manual temperature control allows you to easily adjust the temperature between 33 degrees Fahrenheit and 41 degrees Fahrenheit to dispense your beer at its ideal temperature, and can be managed using a manual dial.
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR USER CONVENIENCE: The stainless steel top utilizes a built-in drip tray with drain receptacle for fast and simple clean-up, catching spills from the faucets and directing them into a convenient bottle. 4″ locking casters make it easy to move the kegerator from place to place, and a knockout in the rear wall gives you the option to mount the CO2 tank externally. The self-closing door features a magnetic gasket for a tight seal and a built-in lock for security.
- COMMERCIAL GRADE QUALITY: We’ve designed this commercial grade beer dispenser with a rugged steel construction that has been designed to stand up to heavy use in demanding commercial environments like restaurants and bars. It is ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed for commercial use, and all dispensing accessories have UL recognized components. The cabinet floor features durable diamond plate plating that withstands the stress of frequent keg changes. Unit measures 40″ H x 23.5″ W x 31″ D.